Application for leave with Pay - OneSite

Breaking

EVERYTHING IS HERE

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, June 25, 2018

Application for leave with Pay





26.06.2018

The Managing Director
.................................. Limited
,,,,,,,,,,,,, Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue, Shahbagh,
Dhaka-1216

Subject:         Sick Leave Application with Pay

Respected Sir,
It is State That I am Md. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, serving the organization as a Senior Executive under Financial Management Department. This is to inform you that unfortunately I have caught by  severe fever. Due to criticalness, I was not able to came to office on 24.06.2018.

I request you to please sanction me leave due to sickness along with my pay and adjust this leave with my future allocated leave. As, if I won’t get my pay it would be hard for me to maintain my expenses. I shall be obliged for your kind favour.

Thanking you I remain.
Sincerely,                                    


__________________________
Md. ...................................
Senior Executive
Financial Management





sick leave with pay



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad